Do you have a bored high energy teenage gundog?
Is he being destructive and has he chewed your favourite slippers?
Are you worried what else he will chew next?
He won’t chew your slippers if you give him something to do like a job.
No, I haven’t gone crackers.
While you are at work doing your job, your dog can be working when out for a walk with me.
A gundog’s job is to search and retrieve.
This is what I do on my ‘give your gundog a job’ adventures
- happy and tired gundog 100% guaranteed
- suits gundogs who are not comfortable with group walks
- encourages natural instinct of gundog
- provides physical and mental stimulation
- helps a reluctant retriever
- focuses on keeping your gundog safe
- I will bring him back better behaved
- learn good manners and self control
- favourite slippers stay intact
Have a read of my blog below on this
You will receive Peace of mind at work, as I will sent a text to say ‘I have been, all okay’ or in other words your dog’s job has been given.
My ‘give your gundog a job adventures are popular so I have limited spaces. There is a strict application process.
I would need to ask you to attend a ‘get your gundog off the dole’ interview in your garden ( due to Covid-19 guidelines)
Prices start from £20 for 45 minutes.
If you would like to apply to become a client then fill out a contact form below.